Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pregnant!!!

Hello! Thursday night at 10:30pm was the best night of my life. Fear was lifted and I walked into the bathroom and took the test. As I waited, I washed my face and looked into the mirror...I looked up and said, "it's okay to look." I looked and it said PREGNANT!!!!! I ran around my room, hugged my cat, and cried.

My husband arrived home at 12:30 am. I ran down the stairs with the test and showed him. We hugged and cried and here we are.

Going for the official blood test tomorrow.

Hooray! 100mg of Clomid and some good old-fashioned sex. Thank you God and thank you everyone.

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Jendeis said...

Wonderful news!! Congrats! I'm thrilled for you!

A Decade of BFNs said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Hip hip horray!!!! OMG OMG!!!

Trace said...

Congratulations!!

Just Me. said...

Here from Lost and Found.

Congrats!

A Decade of BFNs said...

How have you been feeling???