Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a live BABY!

Hi,
Went for an u/s yesterday and there was the heart beating away! It made me so happy and what a relief. Life in the IF world makes it hard to let the joy of a new pregnancy seep in...who knows what can happen. But really, who knows??? My husband always talk about "jinxing"; to me there is no jinxing. It is what it is.

Being in the IF clinic yesterday was so weird. I felt all that familiare sadness rushing back to me. I tried not to look at anyone, but saw the oh so familiar look on the women's faces. I can't wait to finally leave this world and move on to the moving on world. I have been stuck for so long. My whole relationship with my husband has changed. I actually feel like our old loving selves.

Monday is my last u/s at the IF clinic and I am done!!! fingers crossed for a healthy happy baby.

Good luck to everyone trying and not trying. Miracles happen. Saying prayers for you!!

3 comments:

A Decade of BFNs said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Enjoy it.

kjames106 said...

Congrats!!!!!

t said...

congratulations! i'm so excited for you!!