Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Numbers, but Not Sure What They Mean!

Hi!

It's been a whirlwind. Took my 1st beta on Monday and got 1370 and took another yesterday and got 3300. The nurse says that good. To be honest, I am very clueless about what that means exactly.

Feeling okay. The boobs are out of control, can't sleep, and need to pee. I was already busting out of my pants before and it's not long before I need to buy new ones. Yikes.

My husband is so funny. He does not really believe it all. Even after my numbers, he wants more proof.

I am ready to tell everyone, but holding back until 12 weeks. I just want to be sure everything is okay!


Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.

xoxo

2 comments:

kjames106 said...

You betas are VERY high. In my opinion, you have at least 2 in there!
Congrats to you. God is good!

A Decade of BFNs said...

Beta is great...numbers should double every 2-3 days...you are right on track. when is your first u/s?