Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Going to Be a GREAT Fall!

Hello Team,
Back from my IVF consult. Okay, I cried. My husband and I almost fell off our chairs when we found out the cost...drum roll please...$16k including meds. We have no ins. coverage for IF.

The nurse could not have been sweeter!! She went through everything and then asked me what day my last period was. Aug 5. What? Yikes, my symptoms COULD be implantation. She totally got my hopes up. spotting, sore boobs, lower back pain. Hopes Up. My husband finally said we have to stop talking about it; in case we jinx ourselves. Okay, still hopes up. spotting!!!

Anyhow, IVF is planned for November. I am doing ONE MORE Clomid cycle with a Day 12 u/s to see what side I am ovulating on.

Deep breath! Hopes up! Saving my pennies. ;)


Trace said...

You could get estimates from other clinics, or a shared risk plan. My clinic was 5,575 (not including money for ultrasounds and bloodwork). For example, I know the Main Line Fertility clinic is 15K (that's where the two people in my support group go). I have some info stored away. I'll see if I can find it.

You don't have to pay it all at once do you? Maybe you can start a payment plan with them?

A Decade of BFNs said...

So what's the verdict?? Was it implantation??? You kind of left us hanging lol

I go to MLF. It's a great place.

Anonymous said...

My name is cheney from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.EGOGO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is egogotemple@yahoo.com

Shasha Jo said...

hello every body my name is shasha I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ehohoaba help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his - `Ehohoabaspelltemple@gmail.com

World News said...

Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via

email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on ; +2347064650019