Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In The Pit....

..of despair. Yes, I got my period this morning. AFTER, I had a HUGE fight with my husband about our upcoming kitchen renovation. Um, yeah. Nice way to start the morning.

I actually let myself go down the positive path because my period was 2 days late and I am NEVER late. I imagined myself telling my husband, our parents..our friends. I woke up this morning with no period and took a pg test. Negative. Hmm, I wondered to myself...maybe it's broken. No, I am broken.

Tomorrow, I will feel better. Today, I don't.

4 comments:

Jendeis said...

I'm sorry hon. If I was up there, I'd be bringing cheesesteaks and fries and Rita's. Or maybe just Rita's cause I'd eat all the cheesesteaks on the way. Well, it'd be a good story. :)

Amy said...

Sorry you're feeling down...sending some virtual drinks your way and some ((HUGS))

A Decade of BFNs said...

Sorry AF showed up. Hope the renevations go smoother.

Trace said...

I'm so sorry.