Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Clomid Bloat!

That shit reeks havoc on your body!! I never felt so full in my life. None of my clothes fit, I was winded, and more. Post clomid I was very moody. I actually was hit with waves of dispare. It was like one minute I was fine and the next, I was crying that I would never have a baby. Then, I would be fine again. VERY exhausting!!

I have to admit I have begun to wrap my head around IVF. It's a very scary and exciting prospect. Besides the $$, the side effects of the medication scares me the most. The $$ part I have to toss up to God. It's either going to work or not. In the back of my head there is this place that says "That's a lot of money, what if it does not work?" That is a bad place to linger. oi!

So, one more month of Clomid and then if all does not work....IVF. I have cleared my work schedule for September. Just me, my hubby, and a whole lots of medication...plus prayers.

I have decided not to tell anyone about IVF. Well, my best girl, but that's it. I can't have the hens looking over my shoulder. It's a lot of pressure.

xoxo

2 comments:

Trace said...

I hated Clomid! It put me in what I called "the pit of despair" and my therapist joked about what I would do if the IVF hormones put me in the PID, lol. It was the strangest thing in tht I would be so freaking depressed on it and then when I stopped taking the drug I woke up one morning and was myself again.

We're doing IVF. I'm working w/Crozer Fertility and it was $6, 775 (I think) for everything, but meds and ultrasounds. My meds were covered by our insurance. I was actually amazed at the cost because I thought it would be far more money because the girls in my support group are going to Main Line Fertility and IVF is 15,000 (ouch!).

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution