Friday, June 6, 2008

The Verdict is In.

Not Pregnant.

I finally worked up the courage to take a HPT and as fast as fast could be one pink line appeared. I kept willing the other line to show up, but it didn't. I am just so sad right now. It's hard to keep my mind right here instead in the fact that I will never have kids and why fucking me.
The feeling in my stomach is so deep and so sad. There are too many people I have to tell that it did not work, I have to work my travel schedule around another IUI, and I have to continue on this sad path of IF.

My husband is out of town and I barely caught him on the cell to tell him. His response as it is every month is that we will try again. He seems so un-engaged in this whole process although I am sure that's not true.

I need a nap. I just can't believe it.....

2 comments:

thepromiseofourlove said...

So sorry.

Amy said...

So sorry this cycle didn't work out. ((HUGS))