Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You know how video killed the radio star?

Well, IF ruined my sex life! The other night I caught myself trying to watch the Phillies game while we were "doing" it. Doing it..hoping "it" is timed right. I feel bad for my husband because every month, I give him the days we must have sex. It's so uninspired and boring. It's a business. I wonder what happened to that sex loving woman who would surprise her husband in the shower?

I am not even sure if I pee on the pee stick right.

If I did, then I did not ovulate this month or maybe I am getting ready to ovulate right now. I might ovulate late. It's all so confusing for me. I read other IF blogs and the terminology makes me crazy. I don't understand it, but I guess I better soon.

Still on my positive path. While waiting for our 1st Clomid cycle, I have been able to take a deep breath and have a cup of coffee...okay, and some wine. ;)

My prayer every night remains: God, please let me get pregnant.

xoxoox

1 comment:

Amy said...

IF tends to do that...after our first cycle, when we realized sex wasn't going to lead to conception, sex became more of a chore than a joy. The timing, the "sex on demand", everything just made it not exciting anymore. We're working our way back, out of that funk. Hopefully, you can too.