Monday, May 12, 2008

Raining inside and out....

I got my period today. I knew it was coming, but it came so early. I feel sad...the sadness broke through my recently optimistic outlook and sat right down. I start clomid this month and feeling a bit unhopeful about it. Will it work? What will it do to my mood? Am I going to gain weight? Will I feel disappointed if it does not work? How many months?

Part of me just wants to run right into IVF, but I am having a hard time getting past the cost for a chance. I can do the $$ for clomid and IUI, but $15k just sets me back and what if that does not work either.

Okay, deep breath and be here now.

God, please let me get pregnant.

xoxox

p.s. I had ice cream for lunch. It helped

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry you're feeling down...we're all there at one point or another. Have you looked into any shared risk programs?