Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How to be positive in a not so positive world of IF

Just got back from my Day 3 u/s. When I was checking in I noticed how large my file was and I thought back to when I started at the clinic and seeing other women's files. I remember praying that my file would not be that big...EVER! Look at me now. oi.

Anyhow, the plan was to start clomid and hope that my cyst would not be effected. The Dr. I saw was very concerned about that even though my cyst had shrunk a little bit. She asked me if I would be willing to wait. I literally whined at her, "but I have been waiting so long." I felt my heart drop. So, I have the prescription and I am waiting for a call from my normal Dr. to see his thoughts.

I really am trying to be positive, but these last few days have really been tough. I want to get this show on the road. I want to be off this barren path and onto the flowered path filled with poopy diapers and sleepless nights.

xoxox

No comments: