Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Nicer, More Relaxed Me!

Since my big boo hoo on Monday, I have had a bit of an "Ah-Ha" Moment about fertility issue...well, more like life issues, but particularly in regards to my fertility problems.

I have decided that my new outlook is that: It is what it is!! There is nothing I need to do to change the path has been chosen for me. All I need to do is be present and in the moment. I feel like the last 16 months of trying to have a baby has been like wearing a 200 pound coat and all the fun has been sucked from our life. My husband has suffered and so have I.

I shed that coat...took a deep breath and realized that today is too precious to waste on worry and upset.

Phew! It's a practice like yoga, but I am working it.

On a treatment note, I had my day 3 ultra sound today and unfortunately, I am not healed enough from my surgery to start Clomid. Dr. S and I are going to talk on Monday to discuss the pics from the ultrasound. I could have been really upset, but I invoked my new attitude and rolled with it.

Today is a beautiful day and I invite you to open the windows and let the spring air tickle your tootsies.

xxoxo

No comments: