Monday, April 28, 2008

The Cyst that Won't Quit!

As previously posted, it's not that I had not completely healed...that darn cyst is back...and the same size. Oi! I could not start clomid yet because of that cyst.

My Dr. called(for the last 6 months my Day 3 has been on a Sat or Sun) and and we are going to move forward with Clomid next month no matter what. My husband and I are trying the natural way this month and I am trying to allow myself to feel positive...and that darn elusive hopefulness.

Deep Breath!!!

Pee sticks out....GA (good attitude) on.

My prayers is as follows: Dear God, please let me get pregnant.

1 comment:

Misty River said...

Hope is hilarious isn't it?? I mean, no matter what you throw at it, it doesn't go away. It's always there lurking in the corner, forcing you to think positively!

Good luck to you!